The Association for Print Technologies (formally NPES) is a trade association of over 600 companies which manufacture and distribute equipment, systems, software, supplies used in printing, publishing and converting.
The Association was founded as the National Printing Equipment Association in 1933. The 26 charter members included manufacturers of printing presses, bindery equipment, typesetting machinery and specialty equipment.
Today, the Association represents manufacturers, importers and distributors of equipment, supplies, systems and software used in every printing, publishing and converting process from design to distribution. Virtually all industry products and processes are represented by the member companies, which range in size from under $1 million in annual sales revenue to more than $1 billion.
APTech makes available to its members a wide range of services including:
- Informational publications
- Statistical, safety, market research, and education programs
- Government affairs representation
- Safety and technical standards development coordination in the national and international arenas
- International trade assistance
Connect with them:http://www.printtechnologies.org